The best way to see the Great Barrier Reef is on our Top Deck Club liveaboard. From the start of your liveaboard adventure to the moment you step off the boat, you will be ensured a relaxing reef vacation with excellent personalised service. Some of the benefits of our Top Deck Club include having your own valet to look after you in and out of the water, staying in our best rooms onboard, breakfast in bed, dinner under the stars and a late check out. Not to mention the amazing snorkelling and diving that you will experience!
This vessel is a 35 metre catamaran designed for the utmost stability and comfort at sea. The perfect base to experience the wonders of the underwater world. The vessel is air-conditioned throughout and features spacious decks as well as roomy dining and recreation areas. There is even have an onboard spa! The large easy access water platform allows hassle free diving and snorkelling. All of these features, combined with friendly, experienced crew makes this liveaboard trip the ultimate diving and snorkelling adventure vessel.
You can choose to stay as many nights as you like, so do ask us about price if you would like to stay more than 2 nights on the Great Barrier Reef.
We are able to offer 7 day a week departures as we use a day boat to transfer you out the reef, where you will then join our “floating hotel”.
Where do we go?
We visit spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef locations, with access to well over 15 dive and snorkel sites between Breaking Patches, Hastings Reef, Saxon Reef and Norman Reef. Each day our Captain decides which reef locations to visit based on the time of year, weather, other conditions and which reef site offers guests the best reef experience and comfort.
- Top Deck Club accommodation including ensuite
- Personal valet – A personal crew member for the duration of your liveaboard tour. This guarantees a personalised reef holiday, styled your way!
- Delicious chef-prepared meals
- Dinner under the stars
- Breakfast in bed
- Sunset cocktails
- Late checkout
- Evening turndown service
- Snorkel and scuba diving equipment
- Late check-out times. Top Deck Club guests keep their private cabin until departing Reef Encounter
- Private guided in-water tours – Tailored specifically to your ability and comfort level to ensure you get the most out of your Great Barrier Reef liveaboard!
- A variety of spectacular outer Great Barrier Reef locations during your stay
- Glass bottom boat tour
- On the voyage to Reef Encounter, you will have the option to listen to an informative Marine Biology presentation about the coral reef and marine animals
- Free luggage storage facility available at their offices in the Cairns City
- Daily transfers to the liveaboard vessel via a fast catamaran boat mean you can depart for your Top Deck Club liveaboard tour on a date that suits you – and stay as long as you desire.
- Heated Spa
Certified Diver Package
2 Days/1 night: Includes 5 day dives and 1 night dive
3 Days/2 nights: Includes 8 day dives and 2 night dives
Introductory Diver Package
2 Days/1 night: Includes 5 day dives
3 Days/2 nights: Includes 8 day dives
EXAMPLE ITINERARY – BASED ON 2 DAYS/1 NIGHT
7.30am Board the transfer vessel ‘Reef Experience’ at C-Finger, Marlin Marina for breakfast, check-in and your journey to Reef Encounter
9.30am Arrive onboard Reef Encounter for your ‘Welcome & Safety Talk’ before being shown to your room to settle in and relax
10.30am Water Session: Time to snorkel for all guests before lunch
12.00 Lunch is served in the dining saloon
13.00 Water Briefings: Certified Diver Briefings / Try Scuba Diving Briefings / Snorkel Adventure Briefings
13.30 Water Session: Scuba dive or snorkel time
15:30 Water Session: Scuba dive or snorkel time. Glass bottom boat tour available upon request
18:00 Dinner is served in the dining saloon
19:00 Night Dive Briefings
19:30 Night dive commences for all those scuba diving
20:00 Desert is served in the dining saloon
6.00am Wake-up call for the early morning dive and snorkel session
6:30am Water Session: Sunrise scuba dive or snorkel time. Glass bottom boat tour available upon request
7:30am Breakfast is served in the dining saloon
8:30am Water Session: Scuba Dive or Snorkel Time
10:30am Water Session: Scuba Dive or Snorkel Time
12:00 Lunch is served in the dining saloon
13:30 Water Session: Snorkel only session available to all passengers before departure
14:45 Departing passengers board the transfer vessel ‘Reef Experience’ for the journey back to Cairns. Complimentary wine, cheese and biscuits served before the return journey.
16:30 Approximate arrival time to the Cairns Marlin Marina