This cruise departs directly from Cairns on a fast, stable catamaran, making its way to the Marine World activity pontoon. Catering for all ages and swimming abilities, we provide up to 5 hours at the reef and include snorkelling equipment, glass bottom boat tours, semi submersible boat tours, underwater viewing observatory and lunch. Other activities on offer are helicopter flights, scuba diving and more!
View the ocean from below through the underwater observatory and feed the fish and marine life.
Glass Bottom Boat Tour
The Glass Bottom Boat allows your guide to hover over coral gardens, giant clams, schools of fish and more.
Semi-Submersible Boat Tour
Through large viewing windows our submarine provides a divers perspective of the reef without getting wet.
OPTIONAL EXTRA ACTIVITIES
You can choose to add on an introductory dive, certified dive or even a scenic helicopter flight!
- All snorkelling equipment including personal flotation devices in adult/child sizes
- Free Wet Suit And Lycra Suit Use
- Informative Commentary – On board Marine Biology presentation/talk en-route to the reef
- Underwater Observatory
- Semi-submersible boat tours
- Glass bottom boat tours with interactive commentary
- Fish Feeding – Fish feeding and identification session with our Marine Biologist
- Use of Sundeck, Fresh Water Showers and Changing Rooms
- Gourmet Buffet Lunch
- Enjoy a full hot/cold buffet lunch freshly prepared by the highly awarded & renowned Ochre Restaurant & Catering
- Tea, coffee and drinking water will be available free of charge throughout the day
- Morning & Afternoon tea
FLY / CRUISE & CRUISE / FLY OPTIONS
Package includes standard inclusions as above PLUS a 25 minute helicopter scenic flight transfer one way (to or from the reef).
- Cruise/Fly: Boat Departs 9.00am / Heli flight Return 5.00pm
- Fly/Cruise: Heli Flight Departs 10.25am / Boat Return 5.00pm
- Depart Cairns: 9.00am (check in at the Reef Fleet Terminal 8.15am)
- Return Cairns: 5.00pm
Boarding commences at 8.15am with final boarding at 8.45am from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal
Depart Marlin Jetty Cairns – Travel time is only 90 minutes direct from Cairns on a fast stable motor catamaran
Extras such as diving, helicopter flights and lockers available for purchase. See here more more info
Arrive at Marine World on the Outer Great Barrier Reef – Reef duration: 5 hours
A delicious buffet lunch freshly prepared by the highly awarded & renowned Ochre Restaurant & Tropic Spirit Catering is served at Marineworld. See the general tab on our FAQs page for a full menu
Depart Marine World
Arrive back in Cairns