- Full Interpretation and commentary by naturalist guides.
- Port Douglas. Flagstaff Hill lookout with views over 4 Mile Beach.
- Mossman Gorge. Guided walk and swim in the cool waters of Mossman River.
- Morning Tea & Lunch. Choice of meals at lunch and all served with a selection of exotic tropical fruits
- 1 Hour Daintree River Cruise. Aboard a solar powered electric boat to maximise animal spotting opportunities along the Daintree River
- Daintree River Cable Crossing.
- Alexandra Lookout. Amazing photo opportunity providing panoramic views over the Daintree delta, river and out to the Coral Sea
- Daintree Rainforest. Oldest surviving tropical rainforest on earth .
- Botanical Walk. Through the Daintree Rainforest you will wander beneath the ancient rainforest trees on a guided botanical walk, learning more about the biodiversity of the amazing ecosystem .
- Cape Tribulation Beach and Kulki Lookout. Where reef meets rainforest.
- Attractions and all national park fees and permits as per itinerary.
- Small Group Touring in comfortable, late model, air-conditioned vehicles.
Premium Small Group Daintree & Cape Tribulation Tour including Mossman Gorge
This premium full day tour includes the Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge and Port Douglas. It takes in the best bits of lush tropical rainforest, cascading rivers and the iconic Cape Tribulation beach, the only place on earth where two natural World Heritage listed sites, the Great Barrier Reef and Wet Tropics Rainforest, exist side by side. This tour takes a maximum of only 14 guests and is great value. A memorable and personal rainforest experience including a Daintree River Cruise, morning tea and a quality restaurant lunch. You’ll travel with a small group in a comfortable air-conditioned, late model vehicle, with free WIFI onboard.
|Your Preferred Date
- Departs Cairns: Approx 7.00am Departs Port Douglas: 8.15am
- Returns Cairns: Approx 6.30pm Returns Port Douglas: 5.30pm
This premium full day tour has pick-ups in Cairns, the northern beaches and Port Douglas. Where you commence your journey, will impact the itinerary slightly. For those being collected in Cairns and the beaches, the day begins with a trip along the scenic Great Barrier Reef Drive, to Port Douglas. The road hugs the mountain side and we stop at Rex Lookout to enjoy stunning views of the Coral Sea. From here, we cruise to Port Douglas, picking up any extra guests and stopping at Flagstaff Hill which overlooks 4 Mile Beach.
The next stop is Mossman Gorge, where we refresh with local tea, coffee or a cold drink, before exploring this secluded gorge and rainforest paradise. The cool, clear waters of Mossman River tumble through and over giant granite boulders. We’ll take a guided walk and you have the opportunity for a swim, should you wish to do so.
We then enjoy a quality restaurant lunch, with a choice of meals available, before stepping aboard a solar powered electric boat to take a 1-hour cruise on the Daintree River. Keep your eyes peeled for crocodiles and other local wildlife.
Driving on to the Daintree River Cable Crossing, it’s a short ride over and into the ancient Daintree Rainforest.
Alexandra lookout provides panoramic views over the Daintree delta, river and out to the Coral Sea.
We then wander beneath the ancient rainforest trees on a guided botanical walk, learning more about the biodiversity of the amazing ecosystem.
Cape Tribulation is where the rainforest meets the reef and you can take it all in from the Kulki Lookout. This is the most northern point of our day tour adventure, so from here we begin the journey home, but not before pausing at the Daintree Ice-Cream Company where you can purchase locally made tropical ice-cream (at your own expense).